Support LMC in its next 125 years!
Tax deductible donations represent the most important source of funding for all the free musical programs presented each year. 100% of your donation is applied directly to our programs, because LMC is run almost entirely on volunteer power. Club member dues and investment income cover our administrative and development costs completely. By donating to LMC you are supporting classical music at the community level now and well into the future.
The Donate button here is provided for single contributions. All donations are tax-deductible. A special instructions field is provided on the PayPal form. Regardless of the contribution amount, LMC sincerely thanks you! Please disable your ad blocker if the Donate button does not show up below.
To donate by check (payable to Ladies Musical Club), mail to:Ladies Musical Club of Seattle
P.O. Box 94337
Seattle, WA 98124-6637
If you would like to discuss other giving options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested in volunteering time and talents, please visit the LMC membership page.
Donors, Sponsors & Partners
Most of our support comes from individual donors like you. A detailed listing of all individual donors as well as our financial position can be found in our Annual Report.
major gifts and bequests
- Estate of Eleanor Hale Wilson
- Estate of Geraldina Hoefer
- Members of the Ladies Musical Club
Other Organizational Donors
- Boeing Gift Matching Program
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- King County Employees
- Mirabella Seattle Residents Association
- Okanogan Valley Friends of Music
- Seattle Music Teachers Association
- Starbucks Partner Match Program
- United Way of King County
Other in kind donations and community partners
- Margo Reich, CPA PS
- Mary Langholz
- Crossroads Community Center, Bellevue
- Frye Art Museum
- Mirabella Seattle
- Helsell Fetterman, LLP
- Music Center of the Northwest
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Public Library
- Stage 7 Pianos
- University House, Wallingford
- UW World Series at Meany Hall
- Watson & McDonell, PLLC